Bible Reading & Meditation
Please read and pray over these passages:
1 John 2:20-28 – concentrating on verses 20 & 27
Eph. 1:3-14 – especially verses 3 & 13; note “has blessed us … with every spiritual blessing”
This word came to me a couple of weeks ago – God has released me to give it for your prayer time today.
I believe God wants you to receive the fullness of the anointing that you already have. Then I believe he wants you to step into the call he has placed upon your life. The devil really doesn’t want this to happen, because he is terrified of what God will do with an army fully equipped with Holy Spirit power.
I believe God wants you to use your time today to do three things:
- Focus – fully focus on him alone. Worship him with all your heart, mind and soul. Ask God to stop your ears to the lies of the enemy, so that you can fulfil the faith-call that he has already placed over your life. Now listen to the inner witness of he who loves you with the passion that only your Lord and Saviour can display;
- Speak – tell your spirit that you are already anointed to do the will of your father in heaven. Stop saying “I can’t” and start saying “I can do all this through him who gives me strength” (Phil. 4:11-13 NIV);
- Walk – from this moment on, determine in your heart that you will walk in faith not in fear. Determine to see things through eyes anointed by Holy Spirit vision. You can walk with complete confidence into God’s presence at any time of the day or night (Heb. 4:16) – and he will welcome you and listen to your prayers. Ask him what to pray about and how to pray! Thank him in each and every circumstance that life brings your way (1 Thess. 5:18).
Worshipful prayer time
As you listen to the words of this worship video, spend time; watch more than once. Ask the Holy Spirit to renew your hope and raise your faith:
– thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for your continued presence in my life and your constant love. Come fill me with your Spirit and cause my faith to rise.
– speak clearly to me. Stop my ears to the lies of the devil. Show me (or confirm) the call you have placed over my life.
– I pray for my family and friends – help them as you have helped me. Help me to be a source of strength for them and help me bring your light into their darkness.
– I pray for all those who are struggling at the moment – financially or otherwise. May they find you and receive all that you have for them.
I praise and bless you with all my heart.
15 Mar 2023