Welcome to our first prayer and fasting focus – we will provide some prayer focus points for each Friday during lent. Feel free to use these reflections as you choose throughout the day.
“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame.”Joel 2:25-26 (KJV)
Restoration means to repair, fix, mend, refurbish, recondition, rebuild, reconstruct, remodel, redecorate, renew and bring up to date in such a way that it will appear as nothing happened.
God has given us a fantastic promise in his word. He said that He will restore the years that the crawling locust, the consuming locust and the chewing locust have eaten and that He will provide our satisfaction.
Glory be to God!
Everything the devil has stolen and deceptively taken away from your life and destiny will be restored in full. God also promised that He will do wondrous things for you and you shall never be ashamed.
What a beautiful promise we have from God.
As we take time today, let’s pray for :
- Restoration of good health
- Restoration of Sound Minds
- Restoration of broken Marriages
- Restoration of broken relationships
- Financial Restoration
- Restoration of the Church, here and around the world
- Restoration of lost hope – especially in countries affected by wars and earthquakes.
- Restoration of peace – Let us particularly pray for those in Ukraine today – the day that marks 1 year since the beginning of the war.
23 Feb 2023