We have a job opportunity opening up in our Oakwood Coffee Shop!
If you would love a job that involves working with people of all different walks of life, ages and backgrounds and if you would love the opportunity to speak openly about your faith and work in an environment that is expressly looking to extend the kingdom of God – then take a look at this job maternity cover, part time job opportunity!
A bit about the role:
As a Coffee Shop Assistant at the Oakwood Coffee Shop you will be working as part of a great team in
a friendly, supportive environment. You will meet many wonderful people every day and your
contribution to the team will be valued. We are looking to recruit 2 people as maternity cover for 10
months, to work 16 hours a week over 5 days (shift patterns to be confirmed at interview) and we are
offering a salary of £9.50 per hour.
A bit about us:
The Oakwood Coffee Shop is a ministry of TVC Church and enables opportunities to see the kingdom
of God to be brought to others through serving good quality food and providing excellent customer
service. The role requires a commitment to the vision and values of TVC Church & The Oakwood Coffee
Shop to create a welcoming, hospitable, and flexible environment to a wide variety of people.
Day to day you will be involved in:
• Preparing food and drinks for sale
• Serving customers with a smile and providing a welcoming atmosphere for everyone who
comes to the Coffee Shop, ensuring all customers walk away happy with the service they
• Assisting with the daily set up and clearing down of the Coffee Shop
• Helping to clear up throughout the day, working to maintain health & safety and cleanliness
across the Coffee Shop
• Learn and develop new skills
Most importantly, you will have fun at work and be a representative of TVC Church to everyone who
comes into the Coffee Shop.
A bit about you:
A great Coffee Shop Assistant will have:
• A passion for people
• A positive outlook and a commitment to delivering excellence
• Good communication skills
• A willingness to learn and work hard in a busy environment
No direct experience is required
Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com by 12pm on Monday 15th August 2022.
03 Aug 2022