The next Journey’s course will start on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 and every Tuesday evening until 19th February 2019.
Journeys will give a great opportunity to find out more about the Christian faith. Real people sharing amazing stories that changed lives. Over the weeks we will cover:
- Is there a spiritual side to me?
- If God and heaven exist, what are they like?
- Does this faith thing work in real life?
- Does God have real power to change things?
- Crossing the line- what’s that like?
- Does God work miracles today?
- Is Christianity boring, untrue and irrelevant?
The session starts with tea / coffee and cakes. We watch a DVD, then chat in groups about what we have seen (if you want to, no pressure upon anyone to take part, we are very laid back).
It’s all about ordinary people, that’s why God made so many of us.
If you are interested and want to know more contact us here