The Foundations Course is intended for those who want some extra teaching on the key principles of our Christian walk, and their practical application. We suggest participation in this course after the Alpha course is complete, as it is particularly useful for those who have been Christians for a short time and are still in a process of clarifying some important building principles for their faith.
The course lasts for 10 weeks, with a different topic being covered each week:
- How to speak to God – prayer and devotional life
- The bible – how to read the word of God
- Power House – the Holy Spirit
- The church – how to be part of the family of God
- Living a balanced life
- Going for God in our finances
- Baptism – a step of obedience
- Social life – Christian behaviour (What’s” in” and what’s “out”)
- Knowing the will of God for your life.